Search more guides:

First of all, thanks to come to my blog. In this blog, I will reveals some guides to you guys who playing LOTRO. Most of the information in this blog I get from another websites and I copy and paste to this site. To be honest, I'm not one of the players and I just know little about the game. I hope, this website will help you guys to get better achievement in LOTRO...

Friday, February 13, 2009

LOTRO Guide : Level 31 - 35

Now you have the chance to travel to Esteldim located North of the Shire and West of Northdowns. You can begin quests in Oatbarton (23.4S, 67.4W). These quests will lead you up to Tinnundur (12.2S, 67.4W). You will also still be able to work through quests in Esteldim (which sends you primarily to Dol Dinen in Fellowship quests). You can also begin running Garth Argwen back in the Lonelands if you like.

During this time I would finish Book 3 as well. Don't forget to begin saving you money as well because at 35 you will be able to get your very own mount.

At 34 you can also begin to make your way into the Trollshaws. Head to Ost Guruth in Lonelands and follow the road East across The Last Bridge. You can stop by a camp at 34S, 20.2W for a few easy quests or make your way to Thorenhad at 31.7S, 15W for a few quests. Eventually continue along the road and make your way to Rivendell (the most beautiful city in the game)! This trek to Rivendell can be tough, but it is possible. You can grind a bit on the easier mobs near the Last Bridge if you are just looking for experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment