Search more guides:

First of all, thanks to come to my blog. In this blog, I will reveals some guides to you guys who playing LOTRO. Most of the information in this blog I get from another websites and I copy and paste to this site. To be honest, I'm not one of the players and I just know little about the game. I hope, this website will help you guys to get better achievement in LOTRO...

Saturday, February 28, 2009

LOTRO Ultimate Gold Guide

Amazing LOTRO gamer shows proof of 5 Thousand Gold and his secrets to hording mass Gold every night!Who Likes to Farm Gold? Gold can be making your purse fat at all times… whether you play 1 hr a day or 7 hrs a day.

In LOTRO Ultimate Gold guide you will find pages packed with Gold strategies that are no bull crap, trash to fill up the page crap.These are real and can be used instantly! I’ve stolen a few methods from Chinese Farmers and even included them in here!

When You Get The LOTRO Ultimate Gold Guide, Here are Just Some of the Things You Will Learn:


Extremely effective ways for lower level players to earn Gold, even if you’re just getting started.I explain in detail everything you have to know about the strategies of building your own empire in LOTRO.My guide is loaded with secrets taken directly from the Chinese Farmers that they don’t want you to know of!


There is no faster way to make Gold. This is the best way to make a ton of lotro golds that will enable you to dominate!It’s about time you start making your own Gold and putting the Chinese Farmers out of business.


Every strategy in my guide is tested and proven to work or your money back! This Gold guide is focused only on getting you filthy rich and not on leveling. Other guides show only 1 page of Gold strategies that everyone else already knows of… “farm“X” in “X”.

No comments:

Post a Comment