Search more guides:

First of all, thanks to come to my blog. In this blog, I will reveals some guides to you guys who playing LOTRO. Most of the information in this blog I get from another websites and I copy and paste to this site. To be honest, I'm not one of the players and I just know little about the game. I hope, this website will help you guys to get better achievement in LOTRO...

Friday, February 6, 2009

Why Lord of The Rings is better then WoW

Basically because :

1. It's new and fresh - not like grampy World of Warcraft. Of course take it easy :P ive had been playing WoW very long but i know very well Lotr and i think - LOTR is better and more interesting then WoW.

2. Have it's own charisma - ohh yes you can fall in love very fast.

3. I think world is better - Tolkien's Middle-earth is far more interesting then Azeroth. Yeah i know there is lots of Warcraft's books and other stuff- but hey read Lord of the Rings Trylogy!It's a classic!

4. Players in Lotr are nicer and when you are going somewhere, everyone is very helpful - WoW its different

5. You can purchase Lotr for lifetime membership in WoW you can't!

6. Traits, skills - they are far more efficient then in Warcraft.

7. I think its - for now - alternative for anyone who is bored with WoW and want something else.It's best option!

No comments:

Post a Comment