Search more guides:

First of all, thanks to come to my blog. In this blog, I will reveals some guides to you guys who playing LOTRO. Most of the information in this blog I get from another websites and I copy and paste to this site. To be honest, I'm not one of the players and I just know little about the game. I hope, this website will help you guys to get better achievement in LOTRO...

Monday, February 16, 2009

LOTRO Guide : Level 35 - 40

This was actually one of the toughest grinds for me, but with the release of Evendim it has become amazingly easier! You can finish up your quests at Tinnundur in Evendim and make your way north to Ost Forod for a few more quests. Complete your quests in Esteldim (some lead you into the Ram Duath in south Angmar. The Trollshaws will have some quests in Thorenhad and Rivendell for you as well. You can also begin on Book 4.

At around 38 you can also begin to get a group for the next major instance, Fornost, located north of Amon Raith in Northdowns. This is a tough instance, but yet again the loot and experience make it worthwhile. I believe that there are 7 quests inside this instance.

If you need to grind some experience you can always spend some time just outside of Rivendell grinding on the easier mobs for decent, albeit not great, experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment